Frequently Asked Questions
1. Will you pull the permit for me?
A: YES! In most cases, it's easier for us as the contractor to pull the permit simply so that if the county has questions you don't have to play middle man.
2. Can you do the building pad preparation? How about putting in a driveway to my new building?
A: YES! No matter what needs done, whether it's putting in a driveway, hauling in dirt to bring up the grade, or just moving a little dirt around to be ready for construction, we can do it! We just need to set up a short FREE site visit to give you pricing.
3. Can someone come out to me and answer questions I have?
A: YES! Just give us a call and let us know what day/time works best for you!
4. How soon can you get to my building?
A: Give us a call and we can let you know our current schedule!
5. How long does construction normally take?
A. Most building sizes are about 2-3 weeks including time to allow concrete to cure. Less for buildings with no concrete, more for large buildings.
6. Can I purchase a "kit" to put the building up myself?
A: Unfortunately, no. We can direct you to local suppliers that you can contact to do this though.
7. Do you do work in the entire state of Maryland or in other states?
A: We do work in several counties in Maryland - Frederick/Carroll/Howard/Montgomery/Washington. Other counties outside those just listed are on a case-by-case circumstance. We do work in Adams County, Pennsylvania. However, no other counties within PA. No other states besides MD and PA at this time.